Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Alvinisms 313

"Write the advice of him who loves you, though you might not like it at the present."

-English Proverb

Did you know: The opposide sides of a dice cube always add up to seven!


Thought of the day: A lot of my bloggie friends are on a hiatus and I totally understand. Some of ya'll check daily on updates to see how we're doing or if you are completely bored or if it happens to be #1 on your myspace bulletin (I think I'm the only one that puts it on myspace too though). But putting these random thoughts for the world to see can be tiresome, mindwrenching, boring, but also fulfilling. So I say to my friends out there in front of laptops staring mindlessly at their screen waiting for inspiration to strike or a video to pop or a picture to make them laugh..."Just write, its just nice to know you and read what you think or interests you."

Sometimes I don't know what to write and my thoughts are just so jumbled or bleh that I'll just put random photos and tell my thoughts about them cuz they're a lot more interesting thats going through my head, which is probably sex and/or the Chargers. Or is the Chargers and/or sex? Uh oh, next subject.

Go Skateboarding Day is this thursday so.....duh! Go Skateboarding! Peace. Love. Faith.

Random thought of the day: I finally washed my truck after almost a year! Diiirrrrrrty!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Del Mar Fair rescheduled


This is an ingenius invention. These drug traffickers rigged their car so if they were ever caught they could eject their drugs with a push of button, a pull of string, a tug of a lever, and what not. I think just throwing it out the window during a chase over a bridge will do fine.

You are so cool if you can just walk around and then sit down comfortably. The problem: You look like a giant lady bug.

Now this is an invention I'd actually buy. An alarm clock rug that won't shut up unless you step on it. This way you actually have to get up in order for it to turn off. What if they invented an evil one that told you your weight and made fun of you and told you that looking up your shorts in the morning was disgusting! Invention #2!!!



Watch this video of squirrels getting catapulted! Don't get mad at me, I didn't make it. But I did laugh. A lot.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: