Sunday, June 17, 2007

Alvinisms 312

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

-From Hitch

Did you know: A rat can last longer without water than a camel.

Thought of the day: If you need to kill time, go to this website cuz it has most of the radio commercials ofBud Light "Real Men of Genius". Funny stuff and I didn't know they had sooooo many!

http://thefuntimesguide.com/2004/10/bud_light_real.php

I'm really excited because it's the last week of school at my school and all the kids are getting psyched and stuff for the end of the year performance! It's gonna be sooo cool and cute. Finally Preezy gets to see my all the kids and teachers I work with, its gonna be awesome!!! Gonna cut this short cuz I wanna sleep early and rest my throat, I'm finally getting over it! Peace. Love. Faith.

Random thought of the day: I get so sad when I see little fat kids cry.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Never erase, only adding.


This is me and my 8th grade crush, or did she like me? I forgot. I got some old old pictures to scan now too! But yeah, this is my buddy Rose at Crudo for George and Rhoda's birthday. Love yah!



www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: