Monday, May 28, 2007

Alvinisms 301

"Silence is a text easy to misread. "

-A.A. Attanasio

Did you know: is sick and tired of people coming into their stores and hogging their computers for hours at a time while they waste time on MySpace. Apparently people have taken to coming in, taking pictures of themselves with PhotoBooth, and uploading them to their profiles. In response, MySpace is now blocked in all Apple stores.

Thought of the day: Whoa, cool...HOB for TK's b-day was a blast. Lotsa drinks, endless spending, even more cheese, tasty ribs, and lessons learned trying to hide a giant slice of blue cheese in your shirt pocket. Yup, thats right. Ghetto as hell but that ish was so damn good that I wanted to take it home. By the end of the night I was shoving handfuls of cheese in my mouth. Alcohol makes you do the craziest things.

One of the weirdest things happened even before we got inside. My mom called me while we were all predrinking at the hotel and I just felt like answering w/ "Hi mom!!!" After 6 years of not being home she asks me to stay at home that night because my dad had work and she felt scared. So after a wild night of friend and fun, I really did just go home and fall asleep. It felt good to make my mom feel secure even though I bet she didn't even know I was home until the morning. Ho well.

I spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing and sleeping and eating and watching TV until 430 which is very unusual because normally I waker around 830. Aye! Anyhow, it was nice to just not worry about anything and completely relax. All that was missing was a hammock, someone fanning me w/ a giant leaf, some coconut juice, and grapes, and my girlfriend (points!). Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Hug hug kiss kiss


I know what I want to be for Halloween.





Now this is how we should all travel. It makes me feel like a 8 year old kid again but better because it combines big trucks, jets, and fire.



This video just seemed pretty interrestering to me. Wish I could travel like that. Nice moves dude!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: