Thursday, May 24, 2007

Alvinisms 300!!!

"Damn, I'm at 300 already!!!"

-Myself talking to myself in my head to myself.

Did you know: I updated the song in my myspace.

Thought of the day: Wow, I didn't know I'd really be up to keeping a blog or as I call it "My -ism or contribution for the benefit for mankind" for this long so I raise my right hand up in the sky, and pat my back and kiss my brain!

So I was thinking of doing something a little special for this one but instead I scanned a couple new pictures for all of ya'll. Thank you for reading, I enjoy writing and staring at the screen aimlessly.

Happy Anniversary to my two bosses Willy and Shalihe! I love you guys! I've been so blessed to have friends like you and I hope you enjoy the rest of your lives together. Baseball picnic monday?

The Iceman lost tonight and a discourage loss too Ramage Jackson. Hopefully one of the big dogs of Pride come down and smash his grill into the back of his head. But on a happier note, the Jazz won at home against the hated San Antonio Spurs.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-You're a good woman. I'm a good man.


I can't wait for the toys to come out for Transformers! I still have the old Optimus

Gotta love video game mods.

Is in on board a dream liner aircraft. That is too sick; WBZ airplane?

Dude, you can buy lifesized swords on Trueswords.com and they are made of metal not plastic!

This is Ichigo's sword from Bleach. Yeah I'm dorky and I admit it but there is a big kid inside me and I can't help it!

I'm sure you all recognize this one.

I saw this picture and thought it was funny. How lazy are we getting!?!

I thought these new lights were pretty awesome. Emo status!!!

So for my 300th Alvinism I chose to make a collage instead of posting 40 pictures and caption them. I hope you like it, please click to enlarge to see all of our pimples and pores in high school.

I love you guys. Wildboyz 4 life.




www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: