Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Alvinisms 299

"There is a big difference between seeing an opportunity and seizing an opportunity."

-Jim Moore

Did you know: Two million mates live in your bed!

Thought of the day: Uhhhh...so yesterday was my first day back to the gym and uhhh...yeah I'm sore. I mean what the heck, i ran for like 20 minutes and worked out how come I don't look like Brad Pitt? Just kidding, but yeah I did hit the gym again and it felt good. No one wants to hear about my sweaty buttcrack so I'll just move on.

The quote of the day is dedicated to my friend Orrie and the opportunity in front of him. Good luck to you bro. I got your back.

This weekend is gonna be fun fun fun w/ TK's and Free Hug's b-days coming up! I expect to be very happy Sunday night and no dumb idiots are gonna ruin that night. I'm keeping my eyes open, phone ready, guard up, and happy face on! Fun times! But what's crackin Friday and Saturday? Lazer tagging? Drive in movie? Holla at a playa when you see em in the streets! Peace. Love. Faith.

Random thought of the day: What if dogs were two legged animals? Wouldn't that be interesting cuz then they's look like chubbakas or something. They could play games and stuff or whatever. Just another random thought.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-I see the perfect man for you in the mirror.


Dang, Orrie's got his intense face on. On his blog he refers to his "beautiful face" hahaha! Your funny dude.

Drunky drunks!

They were inspired by Dancing w/ The Stars

DJ Bluballz once made TK and I watch Titanic together.

TK and Free Hugs...wait...I think I found a new Creeper.

Leo-nards had a good night.

I thought JR had a funny red hat on.

Rhoda and the Million Dollar Gap having a good night. The chin up thing seems to be in.

Holla at a playa when you see em in the streets!!!

I spy Mount Carmel's cutest couple 1998.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: