Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Alvinisms 298

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

-Anne Frank

Did you know: Chess (Shataranja or AshtaPada) was invented in India.

Thought of the day: Don't know what this week or weekend holds all I know is that it's TK's and Althea's birthdays coming up so I wanna say and extra HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you two! I love you guys! Not just like, the "you're the cutest couple" type. But I love you as "Anthony" and "Althea" as individuals and as seperate loving people and I appreciate my friendship w/ each of you. Thank you for being such fun-loving, kind, and words can't explain how excellent you are. God bless you both. Peace. Love. Faith.


Random thought of the day: Don't you hate it when you have to poo AFTER you take a shower!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Gym time!


28 Weeks Later (baby edition!)

Two of my cousins from the Philippines and my two neices. Magandang happon po!

This is how she gets the babes.

My dad drank that night and fell into a deep slumber. Reinah took the permanent marker and did some damage. You gotta love the heart on the forehead.

When my dad woke up, she was soooo paranoid of what he'd do. It was soo funny cuz Sammy tried to tell him but he didn't understand.
I yelled and he looked! That's "The Kid"!


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: