Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Alvinisms 292

"Hope is a waking dream."

-Aristotle

Did you know: The original name for the butterfly was 'flutterby'.

Thought of the day: Man, I haven't written an Alvinism in a while. Sorry my friends. Anyhow, its the weekend and it started off w/ a blast cuz on Friday Preezy and I went to watch the Padres demolish the St. Louis Cardinals, we walked in to watch Khalil Greene smash a homerun into left center field. Not only that but it was like a field trip for my school cuz my boss paid for all the tickets so a couple other teachers were there as well as two of my students. It felt like those outings w/ coworkers that I hear about all the time. Even though going out w/ the Shop is the same, we pretty much all grew up together; but this time it people I don't kick it w/ so it was different! Fun times!!!

It was nice to sleep in and not have to do anything for a long while. Though I do have work 3 in the afternoon its not like I'm in a big rush to do anything. Trust me, 13 days of work straight is tough! Though its not staring a computer screens or breaking my back outside, it does take its toll so nice long sleep

-Random thought of the day: Someone once told me that the reason some people put the toilet paper in the under position is so that the cat won't run all of it off? Is that true?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Aye yo ma, wha it is yo?


If I were a cat...

If were a mouse...

If I were a potato...
You know you're a nerd if you have one of these.

Althea's found the board she's always been looking for!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

I thought that was a real rat there for a moment!!