Monday, April 30, 2007

Alvinisms 289

"Mr. Alvin, your haircut makes you look like Chris (Richardson) from American Idol."

-One of my elementary school kids (Just cuz I'm bald!!!)

Did you know: The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

Thought of the day: Yay! I worked my first day at the Mira Mesa Workshop and it was fun and a doozy. It was Chad, Fatch and I and there were a lot of kids coming in and out and even more just chillin inbetween us and the L&L's. Some friends dropped by; Cal, TJ, and Suze. Its about half the size of the PQ shop and the same if not more traffic so its a big change; but always fun!

This is gonna be short one because I need to catch up on sleep from the lack of it in Vegas. But there are a lot of pictures and captions so enjoy!

Btw, go the PQ Fiesta this weekend cuz we will have a booth and some stuff to skate. And just as you all want. Some free stuff. Maybe even a D*#k in a box. Okay ya'll. Peace. Love. Faith.

Random thought of the day: Why was Chuck Norris so cool back in the day?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-talk talk talk...see!!!



These pictures are old, they are from Ollie's birthday week. These are some of the new and old Willys Workshop employees after our meeting!

Like yin and yang. Dark and Light. Fire and Ice. But they're happy, so am I.

My best friend Elainne! Haven't hung out with her in like months.

Birthday boy Ollie didn't want any attention.

Unless it's from girls! "Hi I'm Ollie, I'm 24 and I'm single!"

Tee hee! Girls!!! Time to get up!

And chase the blonde one!!!

Aww, come on girl. Its my birthday, how bout a lil smootchy smootch.

23 wings, some shrimp, and even less vegetables later.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: