Friday, April 20, 2007

Alvinisms 286

"A little learning is a dangerous thing but a lot of ignorance is just as bad."

-Bob Edwards

Did you know: Volvo mean "I"m rollin" in Latin.

Thought of the day: Dang, you know what sucks. My myspace account was jacked cuz someone hacked my shit. Sorry for the cursing. I first noticed it when I went to post an Alvinism and I noticed that in the bulletin board I already had two previous posts that were involving "asian dreams" and some other promotion crap. I quickly erased it and asked Ojay to check and he said things are okay and that I just needed to change my password. But a few days later some crazy friends are trying to add and who knows what I've missed of bulletins it said I posted. This ain't just happening to me too. There are other friends posting weird shit that I know they wouldn't post. Cecile even created a new account. Myspace is not a big thing to me. Trust me. But it just sucks being fucked over by someone. What if they do it to my bank account? Whatever, just gonna count to ten...I'm over it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Woooooooo


Check out the stackable chairs and coffee table. I thought it was pretty interesting to have either a nice set at the house or and giant butt plug.

Did you ever want one of these trick walls!?! I mems wanting one ever since in Saved By The Bell when they were at the mystery dinner and they stumbled upon the fireplace that opened! Sneaky sneaks!

Saw this comic and totally agree.

This reminds me of the dog jacking off video on JR's page. Enjoy!



www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: