Thursday, April 19, 2007

Alvinisms 285

"There are only so many tomorrows."

-Michael Landon

Did you know: The expression "checkmate" comes from the arabic expression "shah mat" which means "the king is dead."

Thought of the day: I got to stop by and help out a little at the Mira Mesa shop today cuz I had the day off from both jobs and it was amazing to see the progress that has been made. To those of you who ever thought of opening a business, get ready cuz its a lot of patience, hard work, effort, and many other things; but I hope that you make it out there. Yeah, Mike, Ryan, JR, and I were there and George and Ojay stopped by too. It was pretty cool cuz there are already people coming by and asking when it will open and stuff. Boy, Fatcho is gonna have his hands full cuz there are a lot of people going to be there.

Preezy's been sick lately so I watch TV, movies, read the net, study, and play video games. I've been playing two games lately cuz I beat Castlevania; they are Custom Robo and Puzzle Quest. I told Preez about Puzzle Quest and gave her a try, now she's addicted! Yippee!!!


Random thought of the day: What would happen if we just sent in bears into the caves where Osama Bin Laden is hiding? Just put lasers and cameras on their head and "poof!" Got em! I mean, you send in a guy, he gets shot, he goes down. Send in a bear, it gets shot, it keeps running until it sinks it teeth until the skull cracks and the gooey goodness of the brains rush into its mouth. Problem solved people!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Stayed home cuz I'm the best boyfriend ever!


This is one of my favorite video games. X-Men the arcade game! Six times the action! Six times the fun!

They used to have this at Round Table Pizza in PQ, and I've always wanted a game/table! Rock on old school games!

One day, I will have all these games in my gameroom and some son!

Just thought this looked cool. Now us Mac users can feel like PC guy.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: