Thursday, April 19, 2007

Alvinisms 284

"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it."

-Bill Nye

Did you know: Fergie was the voices of some of the characters in Charlie Brown!

Thought of the day: Poor Preezy has been sick for the past couple of days. And believe it is not cup of Jo to go to work and try to fight through the hours while your throat sounds like and exhaust pipe and you brain and sinus' are congested like the 15 and 8 at 5 o'clock. I tried cheering her up by bring her favorite food, sushi, but that damn sickness is being a cock block. So cheers to health! May your antibodies get a morale boost and I pray you soon get better! Love yah!

Yesterday Lyle, Ollie, Chris, Allan and I all played tennis in the afternoon. Lyle's got wicked spins and stuff, Allan's got a gnarly return, Ollie's got a feared serve, Chris got spectacular net play, and I've got...tennis balls. But it was fun anyway! Promise to take more pictures.

Tonight, Eddie, Fatcho, Ollie and I are planning to watch Grindhouse so if you want, gimme a holla. I got tickets from Costco so they're only $7.50. How can you resist a hot chick w/ a gun for a leg?

Random thought of the day: Have you ever seen frailty? Well, in my dream I was slaying demons but I can't recall my weapon. If I had a choice it would be bionic gorilla w/ lasers for eyes and chainsaw left arm and a adamentium (wolverine's bone structure) right arm. Yeah, sweet. What would yours?

The opening of the new Willys Workshop Mira Mesa should be next week!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Coughy face! Haha!


These are some art pieces by on of my favs Dalek.

My lil sister Kleng aka Wobz aka Boo aka Kristine loves the space monkeys too.

We sell a Natas board designed by him at the shop.

And two pairs of Dekline shoooooooos.

This is not Dalek but I thought it was cool. You see both of them?



This is another cute and funny video. It's pretty short so if you get a chance. Check it out. It's pretty set up but still funny.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: