Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Alvinisms 283

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."

-George Bernard Shaw

www.pongshots.com

Did you know: The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.

www.pongshots.com

Thought of the day: It was a nice day cuz I had the morning off and then worked the shop in the afternoon meaning sleeping, making some cash, and getting out the house. Overall, it wasn't a crazy day but it was nice to keep busy and do some other things. A lot of people stopped by the shop today: Jason Kirk (an old friend from elementary), Miss Jenny Ly (on accident of course cuz George was at the Mira Mesa shop), Edwin (and the Blends crew), Dennis (the buffest Subway employee), VG (Edwin's neighbor and close friend), and a few others. Working at the shop gives me a chance to have random run-in's with old friends like Erin Peek who was in my spanish class but now graduated w/ Lai. Its always nice to keep nice people in touch.

After work, I headed to Sushiya to have a beer w/ Eddie, Mark, and Joe and it was a cool few minutes to catch up and chit chat. Good times my friends.

And tomorrow I look forward to playing tennis w/ Ollie, Chris, maybe TK, and Allan. If you wanna play, call me up cuz we'll be at the courts before noon cuz I have work at the shop at 3.

Random thought of the day: I don't know if I like it or hate it when I have to take a dump but ends up being a lot farts. Oh, and don't forget to check out our friend and shop rider Spencer on the craziest shizzz ever on www.pongshots.com

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Hope you feel better


Preez might like this, but she's got enough Hello Kitty stuff.

Check this out. A life size model car. So why don't you just make a car!!! What do you with all the extra plastic holders? Is there a giant super glue or paintbrush?

Just what everybody has been waiting for. A monkey to blow your nails.

Another life sized thing. Introducing life size mouse trap! Who's actually gonna set the trap off and watch until your trapped!?!

One of the best-worst movies ever...




Cute video

www.pongshots.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: