Monday, April 16, 2007

Alvinisms 282

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."

-Chinese Proverb

Did you know: In Boston, Massachusetts in 1919 a large molasses treacle tank burst and a wave of molasses ran through the streets at an estimated 35 mph (56 km/h), killing 21 and injuring 150.


Thought of the day: I'm sure everyone has heard of the shooting at the Virginia Tech campus. It is the largest school shooting in US history and I can't rant and rave about how wonderful the weather is or how tired my feet are when so many friends and family have had their lives taken away. I may not have known any of them, but they are someone's friend and family. So my condolences and prayers go out to them even if they don't read this. God bless. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-You moved first!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: