Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Alvinisms 279

"The older I grow, the less important the comma becomes. Let the reader catch his own breath."

-Elizabeth Clarkson Zwart

Did you know: The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.

Thought of the day: Yippeee! My sickness is getting better and Preez and I are going to watch Wicked on Wednesday in Los Angeles. This is pretty cool cuz I hear good things about the musicals and it cuts the week in half. Not only that, but it also is going to be picture day at the school! Dang, do you remember taking you picture in a line w/ all your friends trying to make you laugh or lining up from shortest to tallest for the class picture? (Guess who was usually the shortest...) Yeh, this should be a nostalgic day. Ho hum. Well, I gotta get some rest cuz tomorrow and the rest of the week is going to be a doozy! There is Ron's skateboard art competition, saturday work and fun, and then on Sunday, its FUSION! Good luck to Team Millennia, I will be there to support you! I saw the VIBE set and was blown away so, keep up the good and hard work. It will all pay off. And don't forget to have fun! Have a great hump day friends! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-I can't believe its time!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: