"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."
Did you know: Raw asparagus is slightly poisonous.
Thought of the day: A well played game by the Purple Haze team last night who lost in the championships by 3 points. Great job to both teams the whole season and thank you for making Mondays a lil more bareable.
There was a sighting of a Japanese Hamster back in town. He says he likes Osaka more than Tokyo cuz everything that Toyko has is basically in Osaka and is much more accessible. Trust me, you can learn to get around Japan in about 2-3 days. Simple Pimple!
Its seems as if everyone is doing a top or bottom ten list so here is mine.
Top 10 favorite foods (gotta start of easy, cuz I gots to get to work now)
1) Pizza Rolls (pepperoni)
2) Pretty much anything w/ cheese and bacon
3) Pretty much anything w/ cheese
4) Pretty much anything w/ bacon
5) Kobe beef from Kobe
6) Pretty much anything w/ spicy sauce (preferably Pigs in a Blanket)
7) Jalapeno and cheese pretzels w/ jalapeno and cheese sauce
8) Salisbury steak w/ mashed potatoes, corn and or noodles
9) Carne Asada Burrito w/ only sour cream and cheese (I can't believe its this low!)
10) Muddy buddies?
-Hmmm...not sure how true to taste these foods are but its also based on accessibilty, price, and if I feel sick after eating too much of them. Have a GOOD FRIDAY cuz its GOOD FRIDAY! (I'm so clever. Toot toot!)
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
-Can't wait for Wednesday!
I got this video from Laguna's page. It's frickin crazy!!! You gotta watch it. It's worth the time. Dude, how the hell did you find this!?!