Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Alvinisms 276

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence."

-Robert Fripp

Did you know: Children grow faster in the springtime.

Thought of the day: Preezers and I went for a nice stroll on the Oceanside Pier w/ Blaize. It was a nice break from staying at home or just walking around the block. Not that those things are bad, its just nice to see something different and be a little spontaneous. I love it when life is a little spontaneous, a little random, a little weird. It keeps you on your toes. It makes you see different views. It helps you realize where you are even it that's everywhere. Nize.

A quick stop at the Wal Mart in Oceanside too for some teaching supplies like colored tape and a planter because it is spring and Juli and I will be letting the toddlers each bring in a seed for them to plant, take care of, and hopefully see blossom! These kids are amazingly smart! I have a 5 year old doing long division! That's like preschooler doing the stuff I was learning in 3rd/4th grade! Geez!

Have a good day my friends! I love and appreciate ya'll. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the WBZ

-Less than a week now!



www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: