Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Alvinisms 275

"If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail."

-I heard it on Dancing W/ The Stars

Did you know: An average persons skin weighs 6.6 pounds.

Thought of the day: Ehhh...More hours makes a boy tired. Work is great and I love it but w/ more hours now to get used to, my body needs to get into the routine. This month is plenty busy, so I gots to get the sleep in.

I just got the video of Bangarang onto my camera so look forward to it on youtube w/in the week. And of course, you will see it first on the Wildboyz site and my Alvinisms. Thank you my friends!

Random spontaneous thought of the now is, Preezy and I are watching DVRed Dancing w/ the Stars and one girl has only one leg. Now, though it may look awkward and unclean sometimes. She is amazing. The courage it takes to perform in front of the world w/ only one leg against younger and more polished people who have both legs is something that should be commended. Balancing and moving quickly is hard enough, but imagine putting the majority of the weight one leg and trying to keep yourself up throughout a dance. I dunno, maybe cuz I think dancing could be hard enough, I just really admire her for being able to keep up w/ the steps. She has my vote.

Eddie and Ren are now back from Japan. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-only 4 nights?


I'm excited to see the artwork. I'm also designing something but it won't be up, just on paper for now. See you there my friends. Happy birthday buddies! Did you know Ronnie and Ollie have the same birthday?

I'm jealous of Willy cuz he got to meet Crazy Legs! One of the most famous and infuential bboys from Rock Steady Crew and the movie Beat Street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ

Youtube said, I couldn't embed this video so you'll have to copy and paste. You have to have audio to enjoy this. It's pretty cute and funny.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: