Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Alvinisms 272

"Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd."

-Edith Sitwell

Did you know: When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.

Thought of the Day: So drinking at home in the evening w/ Preez and Stank Wednesday night was a bad idea, we were supposed to be playing tennis but all the courts at the condo and the Boys & Girls club were full. Instead we fell asleep early and for some odd reason I wake up a lot early if I drank the night before. Dang! Still got through the day though. I've been working over 45 hours a week cuz I'm saving up and storing money for things like LA dinner and Musical trip and Vegas so time to get my butt in gear.

Ronnie of the WBZ is holding an art gallery of skateboards featuring artists from SD to Japan so make sure to come an support your local Wildboy! Happy Birthday DJ Bluballz!
On a random note, I know I haven't been very open w/ my Alvinisms lately. They've been more like updates on me and whatnot but I'll try to work on that, I think that I've been working so much that I really haven't put much effort when I get home cuz I just wanna relax ya know? Anyhow, have a great weekend my friends, and holla atcha Wildboy. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Drunk on Wednesday in lue of tennis is fun. Body shots!?!


Here we are walking the few streets of Puerto Nuevo. Nice view.

We're good at one of us smiling and the other makinga face. I spy a cool sticker.

Those are Preezy's glasses. Notice the dope view in the back?

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: