Saturday, March 31, 2007

Alvinisms 273

"Man is what he believes."

-Anton Chekhov

Did you know: A snail can sleep for 3 years. Oh yeah, in Mexico the police are offering Xboxs and and PC's for illegal guns. So far, the have received 17. (Just thought this was interesting)

Thought of the day: You know what's a really good deal? 4 for $20 movies at Blockbuster. I was able to pick up Beerfest (normally wouldn't buy but for $5...totally!!!), the Benchwarmers (underated comedy), the Outsiders (a classic that I could have easily spent twice as much for...Patrick Swayze, Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon, Emilio Estevez, Ralph Macchio. What more B actors can you ask for?), and a chick flick for Preezy. Overall a good deal. On the movie note, Preezy and I watched Children of Men which I did enjoy but am a little more on the disappointed side, not because I expected a lot but if you've seen it, there's nothing that special expect a few one shot scenes that I like and some action. Still a good movie I recommend but won't buy. On the other hand we watched Borat right after for some laughs...Preez fell asleep and I was forcing myself to finish it. Believe me, it had its funny moments...NOT! But yeah it did. It's just kinda boring, repetitive, maybe offensive, in the end its...bleh.

School is starting to get a lot easier and a lot more fun. We are going to be going to the Price is Right w/ some of the teachers! PLINKO! PLINKO! PLINKO!


On another hand, TK, Mysters, Ronnie, Annaballz, Cile, and laguns have bought bikes and can be seen around the mean streets of PQ. Sorry folks, no pegs here so you'll have to buy your own. Biking is fun, but I honestly can't fit it in somewhere in my schedule right now, so sorry Huffy you're gonna have to wait.

As for me, it is Saturday night and I'm pooped from skating w/ Justin, Rocco, Christian, Jake, Stefan, Nolan, Chris, and Brian. It was a good session and I'm finally getting a better backside 50-50 on the mini ramp. Afterwards, Preezy and I played tennis at a middle school. Too bad the court was black because now our nice balls are dark. Boo hoo. Oh well. Time to lazer tag tonight maybe!?!

Purple Haze Championship on Monday against Morning Breeze so come and out and support you local Wildboy and friends for the last game of the season! Well, have a wonderful weekend my friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Good luck on your test!


Just another random combo, I guess if you use up all your batteries, you can go back to good ol clean fun.

But who needs batteries if you can solar power your DS! Game on suckas!

I saw this and thought it was a interesting idea. An alarm clock that in order to shut it up you have to put in money. If you're broke, you can still unplug it I guess, but that's cheating. I spy 500 yen.

Portable Atari. Coolness...won't buy it, but still cool.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org