Monday, March 26, 2007

Alvinisms 271

"It takes as much power to follow as to lead"

-forgot

Did you know: The average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime.

Thought of the day: On Sunday Preezy, her family and I headed south to out favorite neighbor Mexico! I'm not talking just TJ tacos, but we got to munch on some lobster in Puerto Nuevo. I've never had lobster in my life so I really enjoyed it. It felt so surreal cuz we were one the roof of a nice restaurant and inside it was white and felt like I was in Scarface or whatnot. Anyhow, we chowed on some big lobsters, fried calamari, garlic calamari, tortillas, rice, beans, and free margaritas. Can't beat that. We also stocked up on Mexican candy, you know: strawberry balls, baby bottles, elotes. Or you don't, anyhow, they're good. Pictures to come.

Later on Sunday we watched Shooter which I must give props too. It was a great movie, full of action, decent story, decent girls, a hot guy according to a lot of girls, and even more guns. There were some weird parts in the movie and there was a scene that I swear I saw in Four Brothers but who cares. The bad thing is that by the time we got home it was already past 1 and Preez, myself and a few others had work in the morning so, there was a lot of yawning at work.

Speaking of work, they are giving me more hours which isn't a problem cuz I'm trying to save up for some stuff but no one cares about my job so moving on.

Purple Haze playoffs round 2 Monday night so good luck to the fellas.

Eddie and Ren are kickin it w/ Vince in Osaka, Japan right now and just wanted to say wassup ya'll!!!

TK is safely back from Vietnam and is busy getting ready for his GMAT and unpacking his suticases. Okay, enough rambling. Have a great week my friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Nosey nosey


This is the new Skywalk over the Grand Canyon.

Umm...I think it's pretty scary.

I think I have to change my underwear soon.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: