Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Alvinisms 268

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."

-Chinese Proverb

Did you know: The scientific word for picking your nose is rhinotillexonamia.

Thought of the day: I had wonderful day at work Tuesday, starting off with all the kids being so wonderful and working so hard. Not that they are naughty but they all were very well focused and behaved, minus one accident. Poo poo and pee pee is not fun. Wet socks and shoes aren't either. But shit (excuse my language) really does come with the job sometimes.

Pretty stoked for this weekend cuz Preez, her family and I will be heading to Puerto Nuevo for some lobster on Sunday. I am always stoked for Mexico even though I thought we'd be tired on Monday but it turns out they wanna come back over the border by 3:00 p.m. so we'll have plenty of time to rest. Nize.

Just an update, the shop in Mira Mesa is really starting to look like a shop w/ the office and paint and cabinets starting to come together. Wow, this is exciting. For all you Willy's Workshop and Wildboyz fans, keep and eye of for this place and it to blow up! Fun times! A lot of work. But fun times!!!

Sorry for the random thoughts but that is just how my brain works, or how it doesn't depending on how you look at it. But yeah, have you ever taken a nap in the afternoon and woke up to an alarm or a phone call and you're freaking out and wondering what time it is!?! Or you jump up with a big exhasperating gasp and a bug-eyed stare? Yeah, that happened to me on Tuesday after my afternoon nap, and boy did I freak out, I even imagined the kids all bummed and waiting for me. Anyhow, it was all good and I went to Preezy's for some delicious Happy Sushi leftovers and the awesome movie "Blood Diamond" which I highly recommend. More on that later.

Oh and welcome back to my best bud Toe-Knee and good luck. If you didn't know TK is coming back from Vietnam because he's gonna pursue his masters. Looks like he's blowin up even more! Good luck and it'll be good to have you back. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-We're gonna be travelling!


Do you remember my old post where I put the wierd combinations together like alcohol and knives or earphones and a Gilette razors? Where here are two more. Next to lotion and batteries you can find the new Windows Vista! I guess the lotion is for the guys searching the net and the batteries are for the girls and their toys. Crazy asian people.

This is really weird to me cuz its a diamond watch and ipod car charger!?! First of all, what are the chances of someone wanting to buy a car charger and thinking of a ugly diamond watch? Second, if you wanted an ugly diamond watch, why would you want a car charger as a free gift? Earings maybe? Not even a nice case? What's next engagements rings and Preperation H?

I took this picture from TK's blog cuz I thought it was cute. Its one of his relatives smiling and rocking some shop stickers. He has another picture of a baby cousin sad, then another of him smiling when he gets the shop stickers. Its so cute! But you should see it for yourself.

This one is pretty much for Preezy, its a Hello Kitty air freshner. But it looks like Hello Kitty just got hit in the face with a tennis racket instead.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: