Monday, February 12, 2007

Alvinisms 252

"Victory belongs to the most persevering."

-Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 - 1821)

Did you know: Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

Thought of the day: I feel sick this monday, not because I have a case of the Mundays, but its because Preezy and I went snowboarding yesterday and it was the craziest conditions ever! I've been boarding many times before but this takes the cake. Imagine snow falling...but sideways due to the wind and smashing your face so hard it hurts. Yeah. Or if your flying down the mountain but you have to slow down cuz your running into the snow and it hurts. The goggles and jacket did protect a lot but the little bits that smash your nose or cheeks hurt! Many, plus it was a raining sometimes so Preez and I were soaked; therefore, we called it an early day and just got vouchers for another day. Its cool like 2 hours of boarding and a coupon for next time. Ride on you fellers. Ride on. Preez is really good and she can carve and board like any other pro. Me, I'm still getting my legs under me but was still able to hit a couple jumps and spines. Fun times! Who's down next month. Anyhow, I'll upload the pictures later cuz I don't have em right now. Have a great week friends. Time to take Sudafed for me. Peace. Love Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Thank you for taking care of me.



www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: