Thursday, February 08, 2007

Alvinisms 251

"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

-Aristotle

Did you know: President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

Thought of the day: Guess who came up on a samurai sword!!! April's dad tried to get rid of it at the garage sale but he gave it late so no one bought it so he gave it to me! That sucka is heavy! I'm still trying to master the art of slashing fools in half but I can barely wave it around quickly. Anyhow Preez and Ollie came up big time at the garage sale and now we have cash for snowboarding and clubbing at ICEHOUSE...SYKE!!! Anyhow, I'm loving my job at the preschool even though I'm teaching the elementary school kids right now. We made haiku poems. One of them went:

I love you so much
Candy is not good for you
It's Valentine's Day

Its funny to think of how hard things were back then like spelling "like" or reading words like "walk". You appreciate how far you've come along and how far along these kids are when you ask them how old they are or what they are doing. I love my job. Have a happy friday friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-SURPRISE!!! It's Friday and I love you.



Hi-ya!!! Watch out suckas, Alvinism is armed and quazi-dangerous now. Do you like the antlers holder? My mom liked them too and tried to use it as decoration around the house, luckily she couldn't get it to work so she put it back in my room.

This is in Stanks room. She lives w/ Preezy now. Jizzle in the back, Stankers, Preezy and I had our own DS party that night. Love the unsheathing action.

I just pooped out a macbook from the excitement.

Preez and I at the Superbowl party. No I did not give her that bruise. Her dog Blaize smashed her in the face.

I could understand the girls not watching the game and playing DS, but Jizzle is in the back w/ the rest of the Stepford Wives.

Toes looks like he has 2 cameras but the one hanging on his shirt is part of it. It's a collabo tee of Willys Workshop and Skateboard Mag.

Leo is lounging in the most improper shirt of the day.

I spy a hamser, pro skater, and my boss lady.

Oh crap! Its the gangsters from the movie Colors...oh wait, is just some WBZ coincidentally dressed in red. Jlag, Wilfred, and Willyboy.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: