Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Alvinisms 253

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

-Plato

Did you know: 1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

Thought of the day: I'm getting over my sickness slowly but surely. This is just a quick update on the Chargers if some of ya'll don't know. But we fired our head coach Marty Schottemheimer (dunno how to spell it) and now we lost our head coach, offensive coordinator to the Miami Dolphins and our defensive coordinator to te Dallas Cowboys. Ho hum. Some of ya'll might not care but for me and some die hard fans, this is some depressing news. But we still have the players that do it on the field so there is still a lot of hope. Anyhow, this weekend is Laguna's birthday so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my homeboy! JR and I first became friends entering high school cuz we were in the same Link Crew group. Babies!!! Ha! Anyhow, yeah. Keepin it short cuz I gotta go to work. Hope the Roots and Lupe Fiasco concert was dope. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-I hope you like it!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: