Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Alvinisms 250

"I promise not to run or hit other kids."

-One of my students...he lied.

Did you know: This year is the 100th anniversary of the Montessori method.

Thought of the day: Preschool is fun! Gotta keep this short cuz brotha needs to sleep. Uploading pictures soon too. Actually, I'm lying, I just want more time to play w/ my new Nintendo DS and the cartridge that holds like 13-20 games!!! Advance Wars, Top Gun, Big Brain Academy, Brain Age. etc. etc. etc. I would post pics of the games but that means downloading them, uploading them so nevermind! Okay okay okay, the real reason this is short is cuz i had a good one then Firefox quit so I"m too lazy to restart it and remember it all. Have a wonderful hump day! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY HONEY! OLIVE JUICE!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: