Sunday, January 28, 2007

Alvinisms 245

"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future."

-Franklin D. Rooselvelt

Did you know: When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.

Thought of the day: Man, Preezy and I have been eating out like crazy. Dave & Busters on Thursday w/ the family (she was nervous but ended up okay), Friday night w/ her work (imagine of engineers who design spy planes for the government, I felt like we were being watched), Saturday we went up to the OC to watch the new Pirates show (imagine Medievel Times but pirates and more stunts and singing!). And Sunday we sat around and watched Sex and the City all day and ordered pizza. Ho hum, gym time?...nah...

One of the things I'm looking forward to is the garage sale this weekend (Saturday, 7 till noon) at Preezy's parents 4S Ranch house, so if you wanna sell lemme know or if you wanna come and steal a deal on some good shizz!!! Another thing I'm looking forward to is getting a new phone and text messaging back, yippee! Okay well, enough rambling and I hope you all have a wonderful day ya'll!!! Oh and wish me luck w/ my jobey jobs!!!

Oh and look forward to pictures from the Fatch's rollerskating party, Fatch's birthday at La Jolla Brewhouse, Pirates show. Peace. Love Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Arr matey...You are my favorite wench. Love you!


Sleepy dogs are funny. RIP Prince, I know how you feel Ollie. RIP Kodak.

New crazy juggler guy!!! Crazy! More pictures and videos to come soon! Oh and TJ, Freddy, and I have come up w/ a new WBZ video so be on the lookie lookout!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: