Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Alvinisms 244

"God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try."

-Mother Theresa (I love this quote)

Did you know: The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles.

Thought of the day: So it looks like Imma be a preschool teacher soon and I'm really excited to be working w/ kids and making some cash, but to be honest I'm getting more and more interested in the real estate business (I already have my license) so keep me in mind when you want to buy or sell please. I also realized my real long term goals which are to invest in a franchise and/or open my own bar, cafe, slash shop so we'll see. You just wait! The theme of my new outlook is "shoot for the moon, cuz even if you fall short you'll be among the stars." So Imma try and go big but first I gotta make a couple dollas so you'll be hearing me complain about my jobby job! In the meanwhile, enjoy your jobs, family, life, etc. etc. etc. and don't be afraid to shoot for the moon. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Work work work! Dinners dinners dinners!


I know I know, there are a lack of recent photos on the Alvinisms so I put up this one because it makes me laugh and he was one of my heroes growing up. By the way, Heroes is an awesome show and I highly recommend it...and tocino.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.com

No comments: