Friday, January 05, 2007

Alvinisms 236

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

-Thomas A. Edison

Did you know: The "rule of thumb" came from when before thermometers were invented and brewers would dip their thumb in the mix to find the right temperature for adding yeast. (courtesy once again of the Chili's drink menu)

Thought of the day: So my interview went really well on wednesday but it turns out that I turned the job down because of low pay for what I would be doing and I wouldn't be putting myself in the position in which I want to grow so back to the ol drawing board for me. At least I could've gotten two jobs! Anyhow, I"m not gonna settle for less and I'm gonna keep my head up and my resume out there so wish me luck people. Or if you know anyone or got some hook ups to a good job that could use a person like me, I'd really appreciate it. Big thank you to Kimtan and Preezy for all the help, support, and push they've been giving me throughout the search.

So I just finished the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler and I must say that I enjoyed it the whole way through. Yeah yeah yeah, don't look too deep into it or else you'll just get mad but it's a funny film with a lil drama and David Hasselhoff! How can you resist!


Nize...nuff said.

Before Mark Whalberg and Calvin Klein, there was David Hasselhoff and Jockey! Booyah!!!

Some things to look forward to are the Blaize's birthday at the dog park (these things are soo cool cuz you play w/ other people's dogs! good place if you're single and wanna mingle too maybe), snowboarding later this month, Purple Haze, parents coming back from the Philippines w/ tocino, Chargers in the playoffs, and a lot more. Hope you all can take a moment a look forward to what is in store and enjoy life. Have a great friday and weekend peoples. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Sleep talking


And how often must I tell you to vote...
http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Comps/CompLeaders.aspx?sctid=100019

All 3 of Ollie's designs are in the top 25 so keep up the good work!
http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Comps/CompLeaders.aspx?sctid=100019

Thank you for reading all the way down here.
http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Comps/CompLeaders.aspx?sctid=100019

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: