Friday, December 08, 2006

Alvinisms 222

"Rudeness is the weak man's immitation of strength."

-Eric Hoffer

Did you know: American cars honk in the tone of F.

Thought of the day: I've got an interview on monday! Super stoked cuz all of the things I wanted to accomplish right away is happening. Though this job is far, its okay cuz I should be able to finish early and take classes for my masters. Its kinda weird talking to Vince in Japan cuz it like, "yeah...i know what you mean...literally." I miss certain things about Japan but I'm glad to be getting my life started for real.

I got to celebrate my brother's birthday w/ the family and hang out w/ the nieces. We went to Holiday Lights at Del Mar, my niece Reinah liked it but I thought it was pretty okay. You just drive around the track and look at Christmas light displays, but anything w/ the kids is fun! Good practice since I'll be a elementary school teacher!

Living here w/ Preez is always good. Stanky Stanks has been here lately too and I enjoy her company cuz she keeps me updated w/ the whole dance community. Thanks friend!

Random Alvinism number 500. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Tree decorating time


Okonomiyaki for breakfast is ggrrrrrrrreat!!! They were really big and guess what....really dank!!! Ya'll gotta try some real authentic Japanese food....IN JAPAN!!!


At first these figures were weird, then I peeped the shoes and saw how cool they were. You find a lot of weird ceramic figures all over Japan.

Vending machines up the butt yo! This is just one isle of the machines, imagine a whole room of vending machines ranging from 100 to 500 yen!!!

Preez got to visit where I live and then we went to my favorite bar and she met my favorite Japanese people, Yuki and Ayumi.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: