Monday, December 04, 2006

Alvinisms 220

"But all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time."

-Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Did you know: The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

Thought of the day: I know I haven't done an Alvinism in a while, but I've been busy in Japan. Lotsa little things left and then Imma head home. The date was the 10th but guess what. Its gonna be the 6th instead so I'll be catching ya'll sooner. The 6th is my big brother's birthday, so Happy Birthday Alan. If you don't know my history, its crazy so I'm really happy to be coming back to my family and a whole lot more. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-astronaut ice cream


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: