Friday, November 17, 2006

Alvinisms 214

“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”

-Dr. Martin Luther King

Heroes come in all colors...

Did you know: Mother Theresa never attended anti-war rallies, she would attend peace rallies though. She was all about drawing in the positive and not then negative.

All genders...

Thought of the day: What energy you put out is what you get back. Thanks to a film Josephine told me to watch I’ve relearned and learned some new tricks to living life and making it much more enjoyable. Here’s a tip I learned:

Imagine driving a car at night and the headlights only go 100-200 feet. You can make it all the way from California to New York driving through the dark just by seeing that 200 feet. Life can be like that. If you just trust that the next 200 feet will be there and unfold, you’re life will unfold and you can get anything you want just because you want it.

Today was a fulfilling day because not only was I a busy body but in a voice lesson, 4 students said that I was popular and well liked among the teachers and that of the 3 new teachers I was the coolest. Tooting my own horn is fun! Toot toot! And there is one coworker that I really don’t like cuz he’s always negative, a know-it-all, stubborn, annoying prick; and they students brought it up themselves that they guys was lame and they didn’t like him! Ha!

So it’s the next day now and I really only taught 2 normal lessons out of 8 cuz I had 2 voices, two kids lessons, one free conversation lesson (student just wants to talk instead of a lesson, and a open lesson (no one shows up). Its funny how things are working out . This job is cake. Love it! Now you know that I’m serious about my reasons for coming back if I love what I’m doing here. Any questions? Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Sometimes a hug, kiss, pillow surprise, video, etc isn't enough to show you how much



This is my hero, my grandma. Around now and Xmas I get a little emo cuz I didn't realize how important and how much I loved till like 7-8 years ago. And 2 years ago, she passed away. Just be thankful for everything you have and enjoy what you have now. I love you nanay :) (Than you for the bowling rice balls and playing soccer with me.)

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: