Saturday, November 18, 2006

Alvinisms 215

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.

-George Moore

Did you know: In an average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator. (In Japan its like 20, because the amount of walking Vince and I do in a week is about the amount we did in a month or two in San Diego, no joke.)

Thought of the day: One of the coolest things being a teacher in Japan is that they call you "Sensei" which means "teacher" but they say it in the cartoons to their martial arts master so it sounds like I'm the man.

Thats about all that I can muster up in the humor department. I ain't gonna put anyone's life on blast here in an Alvinism so I'm just going to say, "My prayers are always with you, I support you and your family. I love ya'll. From SD to Osaka, friends forever."

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Good luck today. See you in like 60 hours. :)

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: