Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Alvinisms 212

"My Father taught me how to be a man – and not by instilling in me a sense of machismo or an agenda of dominance. He taught me that a real man doesn’t take, he gives; he doesn’t use force, he uses logic; doesn’t play the role of trouble-maker, but rather, trouble-shooter; and most importantly, a real man is defined by what’s in his heart, not his pants."

-Kevin Smith, My Boring Ass Life, 06-01-05

Did you know: The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Thought of the day: So the world knows and I'm okay. But enough of that news. Vince and I had a weird day today. Today I went to Namba Parks while waiting for Vince, then we went to Tennoji Zoo (sucks), it started raining while we were in the lion pit and we ran to the entrance to buy umbrellas. We were running in the rain, in a zoo, in Japan! When we bought them it stopped (sucks again). A lot of the animals were put away already. Sucks once again. Then we went to eat at Freshness Burger in Namba and the kicked it with Shin at Fight Club and we got hook ups now, he's like Toe-Knee of Osaka but a lil different cuz he works w/ the shoe stores in LA and NY, but he does the big parties for Osaka! Next Wed when Preezy gets here were gonna party w/ him in Umeda! Livin it up on Osaka suckas!!! After we ate a lil at triangle park and had beers at Chicaichi (200 yen bar) and called it a night. Peace. Love. Faith.

Question of the day: I don't like doing these, its hard to come up w/ a good question. I think I just did it last time to help make my point about family. Okay, have a great day.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-its crazy how things work out



This is Namba Park, its a mall w/ gardens and pretty cool but expensive. They are already decorating for Xmas! Sugoi!

Gardens...duh. Fetch!

A flamingo. Nothing too special.

Some sort of snake. It was aiiight.

Overall, the zoo was a big disappointment. Well for 500 yen we didn't expect much so we got our moneys worth but still.
I thought everyone would like a shot of Simba's balls.
Penguins. Great.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: