Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Alvinisms 210, 32nd in Japan

"I think to be professional means...You don't die."

-Tekeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi (he's the World Champion of Eating and my hero)

Did you know: Kobayashi (53 and 3/4 hot dogs) almost lost this year to Joey Chestnut (52 hot dogs). This is surprising cuz no one has been within like 20 hot dogs of Kobayashi but he stayed true to his champion form! The boy is ripped yo!


Thought of the day: The weekend comes and goes soo fast. Yesterday I met up w/ Vince at the Apple store then we had some Chu-Hi at Triangle Park where we ran into Talib Kweli a couple days ago, then we met up w/ Maribel and at the dank Mex food. We just exchanged some stories had some laughs and called it a night. At home I just watched Pride fighting w/ Nick and Ben for like 4 hours!!!

Didn't go to the 500 yen zoo cuz its too windy. Yeah, its been a chill weekend cuz the wind is sooo harsh! I mean you have to lean forward to walk, you have watch out for flying debris, and the temperature dropped like 15-25 degrees in less than 24 hrs. Its getting crazy here.

Tonight's boat races should be fun if I learn how to place bets. Green, right Josephine? OK! I'll take pics and videos for ya'll. Peace. Love. Faith.

Tomorrow I'll tell ya'll about my heaven theory. Tell me what you think. I'll see ya'll sooner than later!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-It's more that that........Time to git yo hair did.



The WBZ need to recruit this guy so we can get free food wherever we go.

I like this picture of Jay, Gina, and Mike. Nice shirts guys! Miss yah Gina!

Eat like a madman.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: