Saturday, October 21, 2006

Alvinisms 200!!! 22nd in Japan

"By perseverance the snail reached the ark."

-Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834 - 1892)

Did you know: Goodbye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you

Thought of the day: Wow, my 200th Alvinism! I don't really know what that means but that is a hell of a lot of did you know's and thoughts of the day! Hey Toes, do you remember when I went to Japan in March and you did my Alvinisms for me? Of course not, cuz Toes just usually looks at the pictures; but I got show my best friend some love anyway. But here I am now, just chillin in my room with the tatami mats and thin doors writing my 200th Alvinism once again...in Japan.

Sorry there is nothing special. I'm in the middle of the work week and today Imma have dinner at my coworker Grant's (50) house with his wife, kid, and the two other newbies at the branch. What a nice guy. I look forward to a home cooked meal by a real Japanese person. This is gonna be awesome! Sagoi! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Sooner than we think


Every town here has a local ward, and in each local ward has its own...how do you say...umm...mascot? pokemon? i dunno. this is the one in kitakagaya or suminoe where I live. Its a cute little flower. Our baseball must kiss ass huh? Pardon my language.

Instead of carrying my passport, I had to fill out some forms I get this card. I am an official Alien. It is an Alien Registration Card and has all my info. As Incubus once said, "oh...I'm turning Japanese, oh yes I'm turning Japanese. I really think so." I'm sooo fetch.

The locals make fun of me cuz I eat a lot of onigiri at once. This time I ate 3, but sometimes I pig out and eat5. The students laugh and then they look at me weird when I tell them I'm serious. Us USA peeps are fatties. Eff it!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: