Saturday, September 23, 2006

Alvinisms 182, 4th in Japan

No quote or did you know today cuz I'm tired had a rough night.

Thought of the day: I'm tired from trying to handle business, learn how to get around, trying to get a phone, open a bank account, get ready for work, walking everywhere, etc etc etc. I'll just leave a couple pics of comparisons. Have a good day, I'm gonna run more errands and sleep early. How is everything in the states? Hopefully good. I miss my baby. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvin Glen Benavidez of the WBZ

-I'll see you sooner



the castle was taken on back to back days, the mural and dotombori were taken in march and this week. its crazy here. Advice: know where you're going, what time things close, how to get places, you have enough money, and a lot more, it can be crazy. I'll see you at Xmas hopefully.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org
www.forxmasgimmemoney2sendpreezyhereASAP.com

No comments: