Thursday, September 14, 2006

Alvinisms 176

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough."

-Albert Einstein

Did you know: Vince and I still have not gotten our exact flight itenerary, but we know we will be leaving in the morning from around 8-11. I'll let you know once we get the stupid email.

Thought of the day: I'm starting to feel the pressure of leaving. I don't have a lot of businessy type clothes, I'm not packed, I haven't said my goodbyes, and so much more. I gotta do a lot of errands today. Sorry this Alvinism is short, but I'll try to still be doing them in Japy Japan. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

-I get a free pillow!!!


Shannon Sossomon, or something like that.

This is Fatch's import model pic and me passed out on Suzette's car. Every be really nice to him, he's had the roughest week in the world.

Kate Beckinsale is s-s-suh-suhwweeeeeet!
We used to kick it in Fullerton...I know its not the best photoshop job in the world but I did this before I learned more tools of the trade and learned more about lighting. Geez, can't a boy dream?

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: