Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Alvinisms 175

"Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries."

-Corita Kent

Did you know: La Jolla Shores close off its parking lot and locks in the cars parking lot after 10, so you gotta move yo cars to the street so we can chill a lil longer.

Thought of the day: Yesterday we had dollar tacos at El Torito and they were sooo good. I wanna say a big thank you to Nessa, Josephine, and all the girls who are organizing all the food situations for this saturday. Wow! I love the WILDGIRLZ! We are gonna have a grip of food and fun ya'll. Nessa should be emailing all ya'll suckas. Some of us will be there to dawn patrol and surf in the morning. The food will be there around lunch. And all the homies will be there by bonfire time. Its gonna be a good time and I look forward to seeing all of you. I hope to see some of you Mavyn and TM heads!!!

This Friday is also gonna be sick cuz Preezy and I will be going to TJ for tacos and churros, then hitting up the San Ysidro Outlet to buy dress shirts, slacks, shoes, and other stuff, then we are picking up my niece from school and taking her to Chuck E. Cheese, then dinner with my best friend Lainnnee, then chillin at the spot Ronnie Ron will be DJing at. Fun days.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

-Let the rain fall down



You can never get enough of this pic. You can click on any of the pics and blow them up to full size.

My oldie but goodie screensaver.

Hillary Duff is my guilty pleasure.

I know two good things that come from England: My friend Karl and Elizabeth Hurley.

Apreezy and a sweaty emaciated filipino.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: