Monday, September 11, 2006

Alvinisms 173

"Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything."

-George Lois

Did you know: The Roots drummer ?uestlove's real name is Ahmir Thompson.

Thought of the day: Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who came out to Excelsior. I was looking through pictures and hearing stories and was so happy to know that almost everyone enjoyed themselves. Big shout out one of my bestest friends JRazcal who didn't get in and the stupid bouncer or head security guy broke his license. That guy has to be the biggest jerk I've ever heard of. Anyhow, it was a long night for my homie, thank you Wilfred. Sorry if I don't remember much, I got super duper drunky drunks. I love you all. So did anyone go to the free Roots concert in downtown yesterday, lemme know how it went.

Don't forget this saturday is Vince and I's going away Beach Bonfire Bon Voyage Bash, it's all day and there will be food. Please bring some food I mean. This should be a fun day for everyone. Think of back in the day when we'd all roll out to the beach and chill and jump over the fire pits and totally just have a good time and cheap thrills. Maybe afterward we can go hit up Rock Bottom La Jolla for some cocktails.

Another event is the Purple Haze and Tender Surrender basketball games tonight. Once again, yes the WBZ can be seen on the court but this time on two teams. But don't forget about the Monday Night Football on ESPN game, SAN DIEGO CHARGERS VS oakland raiders tonight. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! Who got a case of the mundays? I do, I love it!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

-Things to look forward to: pillow surprises, doghouses, blow your mind still


Kimtan came over to Preezy's house last night to give her some stuff from Petco. He got really emo w/ her dog Blaize. This picture is hilarious, she says thanks Kimtan!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: