Friday, September 08, 2006

Alvinisms 171, lots pics

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."

-Benjamin Franklin

Did you know: Tomorrow is Vince and I going away club thingie at Excelsior, hope to see you there. If not, please try to make it out next saturday at La Jolla shores where we can talk and its more chill. It'll be all day and a bonfire. Since the beach closes, afterwards we can hit up Rock Bottom La Jolla for some cocktails. Kampai suckas!!!

If you can, please spread the word so we can rake in some flow for Toes. Click on the flyer for a bigger version. This one is new cuz it has both Vince and I on it. You gotta love the pic.

Thought of the day: Happy belated birthday to to Suze and to my dad. Last night was a chill night and sorry to everyone that I crashed out early. I've been kinda stressing on all things I wanna and have to do before I leave and the days keep getting shorter. Please understand if sometimes I don't feel like bouncing off walls or getting super blitzed around strangers, its just that this time feels more like time that should be spent w/ friends and loved ones. In reference to the quote, sometimes I feel worried about my leaving and what it will do. It's funny cuz before it was Preez who was more worried but now I'm sorta freakin out. Its okay, I'll be alright; my friends, family, and my main squeeze have always been there and I know they'll be there when I return. I don't have much to say cuz I'll starting thinking to much. So I'll just leave it at that. Thank you friends, everyone one of you (including you sucka!!!). I love ya'll. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

-take it easy. nice and slow. relax. get it done. loves.


Labor day soccer was crazy tiring. Starting to feel the age and beer get to me. Gym time. Too buff too tan Ed?

Allan got hops and Toe-Knee has "the most amazing high kick I've ever seen"

Big Dub aka Willy and Christian chattin it up before rippin it up.

This is Cato Williams, he rides for the shop, Jedidiah, Ice Cream and I forgot the rest. He's got some mad steez, even when he slips in the dirt playing soccer in his Ice Creams and BBC shirt.

Some of the friends watching us play soccer. I spy my main squeeze.

Ollie, Christian, Justin, Edwin, Nolan, Cameron, Spencer, and I taking a break from the action and heat. Check out the board. Check out the site. www.willysantos.com

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: