Thursday, September 07, 2006

Alvinisms 170

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act."

-Anatole France

Did you know: Pluto became a planet in 1930. (I learned this watching Sportscenter form Chris Berman aka the Swami)

Thought of the day: Yesterday was the busiest day EVERRRRR!!! It started at 8:30 a.m. w/ Vince and I driving to L.A. only to walk in and walk out, going to Fullerton to pork on a Lee's Sandwich, then getting a Sonic burger and waiting forver, driving home, driving to two different gas stations, going home to pack the rest of my stuff, driving to Toes house to drop off shirts and start my Local Hero article, drive to Apreezy's and put in some shelves, get the dopest sushi at Seau's w/ Edwin and Vince, alas go home and do what I love most, sleep w/ my main squeeze. :)

Big thanks to Edwin who took Vince and I out last night to the most sushi ever! Mike Malicdem hooked it up phattttttttyyyyyyyy!!!! We got only the most premier sushis and the most servings of them. Vince and I have never been that full off sushi, but it was sooooooo good, I can't describe some of the tastes in my mouth. I'd trade a few TJ tacos for the first couple sushi's we ate. Oh man, I don't think I'll ever sushi that good again, even in Japan. Well that might be a stretch but seriously I don't know what was on all those plates cuz it was well worth over $100 of fine sushi. Amen to that yo.

I hope to see ya'll at Excelsior this weekend cuz Vince said he can make it. We'll have new flyer up soon. Don't forget about the 16th at La Jolla shores too. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvninism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

-Umm-nificent


Chris and Fatch porkin out on Labor Day

Justin and I are soulmates (left) and Christian is my little Mexican rapper friend. Oh yeah, they rip the wall extension.

Chip the turtle likes to watch us skate the ramp too.

Cameron aka neighbor and Taylor aka dogpiss are good. You know you can see more pics of Labor day on Willysantos.com. That's where I got these. Thanks!

George and Donny...gambling as usual.

Vince is going now so ya'll better be there suckas!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: