Saturday, September 02, 2006

Alvinisms 166

"There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

-Seneca

Did you know: Dogs noses are wet because it enhances their sense of smell.

Thought of the day: Today Lai, Apreezy and I are going to my neice's birthday! Too bad its all the way in Chula Vista. Let me give you the rundown of where I've been driving lately: Grand Canyon, Hollywood, Pasadena, Tijuana, Los Angeles, South Bay, Chula Vista, and back to Los Angeles. I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow at HOB, Monday at Willy's, 9th at Excelsior, and 16th at La Shores. Oh yeah, if you are coming to Willy's here is a list of things to bring or else yo azz is stuck outside listening to us drink, skate, eat, and play baseball: Food, beer, chairs, soccer cleats, baseball equipment, watermelons, whip cream, just bring something for us to all have fun with or eat. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

-More to come and to do

James, you are sooo dumb. Miss ya'll Mavyn.

Limes and hot sauce in TJ, yum yum in yo tum tum. But watch out for the morning after.



www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: