Friday, September 01, 2006

Alvinisms 165

"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh."

-Agnes Repplier

Did you know: I love April Joy Calalay.



Thought of the day: Yesterday Vince and I spent all day in L.A. driving looking for the Japanese Consulate, visiting his brother Andoy, eating Thai BBQ, seeing Sal Barbier's new shop, and seeing all the norm shops in Melrose, La Brea, and the new Blendz LA. We also have to go back on Tuesday to pick up our Visas and passports..Ho hum...We had a long long day; you know what I look forward to everyday? Coming home to Apreezy, laying and hugging for hours at a time, talking till 3-4 in morning, just being. Yesterday she did the sweetest thing anyone has really done for me. Thank you Preez. I know many people worry about me and wonder what's gonna happen when I leave. Here the deal: We're gonna stay together. We're gonna talk and visit at least once. We're gonna love each other. We're gonna do it all together. There, now you have it. I don't wanna make this Alvinism mushy, drive-in movie time!

This Sunday is HOB San Diego with the Wildboyz. I can't wait, it's always fun to see the friends super drunk and stupid. No one please end up fighting, in the drunk tank, walking on the 56 freeway, throwing up while driving; but as long as you're having fun and safe, enjoy. Then on Monday, we will be having the best Labor Day ever!!! And if you haven't heard, on the 9th we will be at Excelsior, kinda as a going away party. Last but not least; mark your calenders, spread the word, save the date...Sept. 16, Vince and I will be having a Bon Voyage Beach/Bonfire Bash at La Jolla shores. I know we can't drink there but it's the only place that has bonfire pits. Plus, ya'll act like that'll stop your drunky drunk azzes. See you everyday for the festivities. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

-More pillow surprises





www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: