Friday, August 11, 2006

Alvinisms 149

"Common sense, is the best sense I know of."

-Lord Chesterfield

Did you know: I have exactly about (I love those contradicting thingies) 40 days left till I leave!

Thought of the day: Shizzz, I'm trying to finish this Alvinism before work starts so it'll be short. Happy birthday Rose Veneracion my middle school crush! I'm was really stoked last night to see everyone at Toes house and it was all homies from Middle and High School, just like old times. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all. I also found something that some of you might remember...When we all graduated high school I wrote like 4 poems for everyone and 1 personalized poem and gave them to ya'll as a going away gift? Yeah, I found the originals and read all of them last night w/ Preezy Preez (gotta love the nicknames) and took a trip down memory lane. For those of you who don't know all the Wildboyz and Wildgirlz, we have all been down since middle and high school and to me, they are all really my brothers and sisters. Wildboyz and Wildgirlz = unbreakable. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

This is Spencer Nuzzi, he rides for the shop and is only like 14. He's super sic wit it. I got this pic from Willy's site, www.willysantos.com under Willys Words. Read on...

This a super dope pic of our shop pro Nate Sherwood, this cat is really funny. Look out for the next 411 Video Mag, once again check out www.willysantos.com for more info and pics

This is Spencer Nuzzi, Nate Sherwood, and Taylor Shuffield; they all ride for the shop. Check out www.willysantos.com for more stuff.
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: