Thursday, August 10, 2006

Alvinisms 148

"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough."

Frank Crane

Did you know: A typical pencil can write 45,000 words or draw a line 35 miles long. (Thanks to Ollie from his Cracker Jack box)

Thought of the day: So we went Grunion running again last night at Silverstrand. The last time we went, George and I caught a countless amount of fish! But this time we totally blanked! There was nothing out there, Shalihe even asked me to go out deeper into the ocean and do the "twist" so I can catch clams, but to no avail. It still was a fun night w/ George, Suzette, Apreezy, Lai, Willy, Shalihe, JRaz, Donny, Shem, Nate, and Jordan. Dang! Who do you know that rolls 12 deep just for grunions!?!

Anyhow, last night was an intense night. Japan is catching up I think; time, life, and reality is catching up too. But is reality real if it hasn't happened yet? Rhoda once told me, "there is no such thing as reality, only perceptions." True! My reality is that April Joy is my world and she makes me feel happy, no...she makes me happy. We make each other happy. Thank you. Yes, I know I'm leaving; thank you everyone for the concerns; but ya'll know me, I am not one to hold back. What the future has in store who knows, but today is the most important day of our lives and being with her, thinking of her, & sharing this time of our lives is what i want to do and what makes me happy. Thank you again.

Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the WBZ and Mavyn

Toe-Knee and the Wildboyz will always represent...Errrrrmmot!!!! Fun bags!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: