Sunday, August 06, 2006

Alvinisms 145

"Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy."

-Sarah Ban Breathnach

Did you know: Preseason football starts today!!!!

Thought of they day: Wildboyz football have 2 games today at 1 and 2! We are currently even at 3-3 and will be playing the team that won the championship previously. The good news is that we already have beat them two weeks ago. The bad news is, TJ and Steve won't be playing so half our offense will be gone!!! Ay yai yai!!! Okay, time to get ready, wish us luck!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz & Mavyn

When I used to live in Murrieta by myself I'd go hiking. It was really relaxing and cool. Lainnee, we have to go once before I leave!

This is Limzer and I when he used to dance for Pac Modern and I danced for TM. A lot of talent comes from Mt. Carmel.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: