Monday, July 31, 2006

Alvinisms 139

"Hello McFly!"

-Back to the Future

Did you know: Frogs do not drink water.

Thought of the day: As the weather and whole environment changes sometimes my mood and how I feel sometimes changes. As for now, I just feel really chill. Today Willy and Shalihe come back from Hawaii so you can look forward to more Willys Words. Also the Wildboyz football team won 2 of the 3 games on Sunday, unfortunately I pulled my left quad and my right glut (aka my butt muscle). It really hurts. Sorry I missed yesterday, there was the football game, work, and then I fell asleep from 6 p.m. till 6:30 a.m today, ho humm....Also, I am currently working on the Vegas video. Back to work. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: