Monday, July 24, 2006

Alvinisms 133

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

-G. Randolf

Did you know: The Purple Haze play the first round of the playoff tonight. Last night some of the ladies of the WGZ were making signs so come out and support your local WBZ! The WBZ football league has started out okay with a 1-2 record. But we did beat the champions of the league so we'll see how this rides out. 4 life.

Thought of the day: I am hellllllla sore!!! I've been drinking water and stretching all day but I'm still dying! It freaking hurts when I cough! Hopefully I don't cramp up and drown at the beach today. Vince of the WBZ and I will be sponging later around 430-5 so call us up if you wanna chill, watch a drowning or play some chess. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism

This is Chris and I at Del Mar, you can always catch a WBZ at 19th street. You gotta love San Diego.

Some of the crew at Frontier

Toes on the way to Vegas on the rental

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: