Saturday, July 22, 2006

Alvinisms 131

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it"

-William Wallace from Braveheart (this one is for my shop buddy Justin who actually has a William Wallace replica sword in his living room. He's obviously Scottish, but half Irish too)

Did you know: One of the Navy bases in San Diego is shaped like a Nazi symbol, its true. Google image "San Diego Navy Base" and see for yourself, its gnarly.

Thought of the day: I hope everyone enjoyed the cooking of Jenny, Suzette, Elainne, and I last night. We ate carbs to prepare our bodies for 3 games tomorrow morning and for the Purple Haze playoff run on Monday. The menu was chicken fetticini alfredo, spaghetti, garlic bread, and cookies! If you tried both spaghetti sauces, one was Jenny's and one was mine, who's was better? But I think we offset our health rush with all the Crown we drank last night. We seriously drank like it was Vegas all over again.

-Alvinism
This girls like using my laptop cam. Introducing Rae, Free, and Stank

I love my new shirt.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: