Thursday, July 20, 2006

Alvinisms 129

"I wanna be on you...Wait...wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.....I wanna be on you..."

-Ron Burgundy of Anchorman

Did you know: I finally got my text messaging back after like a couple of weeks to a month! Yippee! And have you noticed I haven't done a real fact in a while?...hmm....

Thought of the day: I went to Fullerton last night and saw some great friends. I wish I was still dancing with Mavyn but it's okay, I'm having the time of my life down in SD. If ya'll ever wanna see a dope dance team, check out Mavyn cuz they are the sickest!

I'm also super tired cuz I've been helping my parents move into the new house like everyday...poopie...

-Alvinism

This is Danny Batimana the owner of Team Millennia Dance Center, he's dope. Oh yeah, I used to live with him for a year too.

This is Memoirs of a Geisha Jenny, thanks for the chocolate milk in the morning.

This is Michelle and Eric of TM Jrs. They are off the chain. TM Jrs. is the hottest young group, seriously, watch them. So sick!!!

This is a lil taste of the video, go watch it on my myspace or on youtube...keyword: WBZ
So far I have Kimtan, Allan, and Ed's pics. Need more please. Have a great day!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: